View my Visual Design Portfolio to see UI designs, graphic design, branding, marketing and more.
My UX Process
- Exploration & Research
- Sketching & ideation
- Competitive research and analysis
- Qualitative and quantitative research
- Designing & User-testing
- Rapid Iterative Testing and Evaluation methods
- Clarifying valid use cases
- Providing user-flows, mockups and various ux artifacts
- Conducting and supporting user testing sessions
- Documentation & Follow-through
- Working closely with engineers and stake holders to ensure the product vision materializes.
- Providing documentation and rationales for design decisions
- Project and process reviews for further enhancements. What worked? What didn't?
Medtronic 2017 – Designed the user-flow for technicians to pair blue-tooth health-monitoring devices with a tablet for delivery to patients for self-care.
See mockups in Google Slides
Google 2015-16 – Worked on a messaging platform that supports 80+ Google products at scale.
With the best team of designers and researchers we were able to explore, test and validate designs with speed and efficiency.
I created sketches, flows, designs and prototypes based on user feedback and cooperation with engineers and user researchers.
View artifacts in Google Slides (includes speaker notes for context)
Monitise 2014 – This project involved iOS and Android wireframes and mockups for City National Bank.
Monitise's client required user flows, wireframes and mockups for their iOS and Android banking apps. Special care was taken to account for the differences in UX patterns that each app required. Various ux enhancements were made to modernize the apps and improve mobile banking experiences.
- Dow Jones
- frog design
- General Electric
- Mayo Clinic
- United Health Group