What I do
- Employ user-centered design practices
- Broker for the user while balancing business objectives
- Design scenarios for multiple screen sizes and platforms
- Deliver wireframes, mocks, prototypes, etc.
- Support user testing and research
- Rapidly iterate based on user findings
- Have fun learning something new everyday
See the Services page for more information on what Sundrum Arts has to offer.
Google – Worked on a messaging platform that supports 80+ Google products at scale.
With the best team of designers and researchers we were able to explore, test and validate designs with speed and efficiency.
I created sketches, flows, designs and prototypes based on user feedback and cooperation with engineers and user researchers.
To learn more contact me directly.
Monitise – This project involved iOS and Android wireframes and mockups for City National Bank.
Monitise's client required user flows, wireframes and mockups for their iOS and Android banking apps. Special care was taken to account for the differences in UX patterns that each app required. Various ux enhancements were made to modernize the apps and improve mobile banking experiences.
- Dow Jones
- frog design
- General Electric
- Mayo Clinic
- Oxygen Media
- United Health Group