What I do
- Employ user-centered design principles
- Advocate for the user while respecting business objectives
- Design scenarios for multiple screen sizes and platforms
- Deliver artifacts: Sketches, wireframes, user flows, hi-res mocks, and prototypes
- Support user testing and research
- Rapidly iterate
- Have fun learning something new everyday
In addition to UX and interaction design services, Sundrum Arts also specializes in visual and graphic design. Check out the Visual Design Portfolio in Google Slides.
How I Do It
My UX process is generally consistent, although it may vary some between existing and new projects.
- Exploration & Research
- Sketching & exploration
- Competitive research
- Feature analysis
- Qualitative and quantitative research
- Designing & User-testing
- Using RITE user-testing methods
- Clarifying valid use cases
- Providing user-flows, mockups and various ux artifacts
- Prototyping user scenarios
- Conducting and supporting user testing sessions
- Develping & Documenting
- Working closely with engineers and stake holders to ensure deliverability in an Agile environment
- Providing documentation and rationales for design decisions
- Project and process reviews for further enhancements. What worked? What didn't?
Medtronic 2017 – Designed the user-flow for technicians to pair blue-tooth devices with a tablet for delivery to patients.
See mockups in Google Slides
Google 2015-16 – Worked on a messaging platform that supports 80+ Google products at scale.
With the best team of designers and researchers we were able to explore, test and validate designs with speed and efficiency.
I created sketches, flows, designs and prototypes based on user feedback and cooperation with engineers and user researchers.
View artifacts in Google Slides (includes speaker notes for context)
Monitise 2014 – This project involved iOS and Android wireframes and mockups for City National Bank.
Monitise's client required user flows, wireframes and mockups for their iOS and Android banking apps. Special care was taken to account for the differences in UX patterns that each app required. Various ux enhancements were made to modernize the apps and improve mobile banking experiences.
- Capella University
- Dow Jones
- frog design
- General Electric
- Mayo Clinic
- Oxygen Media
- United Health Group