View my Visual Design Portfolio to see UI designs, graphic design, branding, marketing and more.
Apttus Chat bot Conversation Application – 2017
Designed the interaction and UI for an application for building sales chat bot conversations. It's a tool that allows sales admins to create custom conversations that integrate with CRM platforms.
The process involved sketching and exploration, mockups and user flows. I created prototypes and user-tested them for validation. Working closely with the product owner, we iterated rapidly to ensure the product met both business and usability requirements.
See deliverables in Google Slides
Email Campaign Engine – 2015 to 2016
Worked on a messaging platform that supports 80+ Google products at scale delivering emails, landing pages and push notifications.
With the best team of designers and researchers we were able to explore, test and validate designs with speed and efficiency.
I created sketches, flows, designs and prototypes based on user feedback and cooperation with engineers and user researchers.
View artifacts in Google Slides
Monitise 2014 – This project involved iOS and Android wireframes and mockups for City National Bank.
Monitise's client required user flows, wireframes and mockups for their iOS and Android banking apps. Special care was taken to account for the differences in UX patterns that each app required. Various ux enhancements were made to modernize the apps and improve mobile banking experiences.
My UX Process
- Exploration & Research
- Sketching & ideation
- Competitive research and analysis
- Qualitative and quantitative research
- Designing & User-testing
- Rapid Iterative Testing and Evaluation methods
- Clarifying valid use cases
- Providing user-flows, mockups and various ux artifacts
- Conducting and supporting user testing sessions
- Documentation & Follow-through
- Working closely with engineers and stake holders to ensure the product vision materializes.
- Providing documentation and rationales for design decisions
- Project and process reviews for further enhancements. What worked? What didn't?
- Dow Jones
- frog design
- General Electric
- Mayo Clinic
- United Health Group